We hope everybody is doing well and keeping safe.
Following the announcement from the First Minister regarding the Scottish Government’s revised COVID-19 restrictions, we are suspending the following activities from Friday October 9th at 6pm.
- Outdoor Sports Pitch bookings from Friday October 9th at 6pm for anyone 18 years and over with an exemption for performance sport.
- Group exercise classes across all available venues. However, you can stay active by joining a class from home in just a few clicks!
Our new online Membership includes Live Streaming and On Demand video fitness classes from our studios right to your living room! FREE for those with an active membership or Pay Monthly for non-members. For full details and to register click here.
* We know that some of you will have questions regarding your fitness membership direct debit and we are now working on this and will provide an update soon.
- Active North Ayrshire, Physical Activity on Referral Programme classes. If you are living with a long-term health condition and would like to find out more about Physical Activity on Referral opportunities contact the team by email email@example.com or give us a call on 01294 605128. We still have a range of activities for you to stay active during the current restrictions. Click here for more information.
Whilst we will all be disappointed that activities are being suspended, the risk of infection and spread of COVID-19 remains and the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our main priority.
Please remember that our gyms and swimming pools are available to help you stay active. For more information click here.
Our teams have been working closely with North Ayrshire Council and we are pleased to let you know that Garnock Community Campus Swimming Pool will re-open on Monday 19th October for lane swimming in the main pool available during evenings and weekends.
In addition, our Learn to Swim Programme will be available from Monday 2nd November at the following venues:
- Auchenharvie Leisure Centre
Our teams will be in touch shortly to provide more information and confirm registration details.
Things will be a little different to begin with so please click here for all you need to know for a safe return to aquatic activities.
These are unprecedented times for us all and we appreciate our customers patience during this time. Please be assured that the health and wellbeing of customers and employees remains our priority.
Meantime please visit https://kaleisure.com/covid-portal/ for further information.