We hope you are all well and keeping safe.
Following the most recent announcement from the First Minister regarding the Scottish Government’s revised COVID-19 restrictions and North Ayrshire’s inclusion in Tier 4, all indoor venues will close to the public at 10pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
All membership fees and class subscriptions will be frozen automatically throughout the closure, so customers do not need to take any action. Our teams will notify you prior to your direct debit restarting. We will also extend any annual memberships for the period of our closure.
Despite our indoor venues and normal programmes unable to operate, we are still doing our upmost to ensure that we meet our ambition of North Ayrshire More Active More Often. The following activities will continue;
- Golf, more information available at https://kaleisure.com/covid-portal/return-to-golf/
- Non-contact outdoor sport at Quarry Road, with more information available at https://kaleisure.com/covid-portal/outdoor-sports-facilities/
- Online group fitness and exercise sessions through our Elevate Online platform and MoveGB. You can find out more and new customers can also register for a free 7-day trial by visiting https://kaleisure.com/fitness/elevateonline/
- Our Active Lifestyles team will continue to support individuals with long term health conditions to stay active. You can find out more by contacting the team by email email@example.com or give us a call on 07483156181 (available from the 5th January)
As the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) develops, our priority is to keep our customers and employees informed and protected. It is important that everyone stays safe, follows government guidelines and helps each other where we can.
There is support available to you with regards to your mental health. A link for our partner SAMH can be viewed at https://www.samh.org.uk/find-help
We would encourage all customers to continue to keep up to date with national advice and arrangements as below;
- The Scottish Government issues daily updates. Visit the Scottish Government website to keep-up-to-date with what’s happening in Scotland
- Visit the NHS Ayrshire and Arran: NHSinform website for more information
Please note – you can sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news, events and promotions from KA Leisure including our plans for reopening venues and restarting activities. Please register by visiting https://kaleisure.com/signup/.
You can also see the latest announcements on our website at https://kaleisure.com/, follow us on Twitter @KALeisure or search for us on Facebook “KA Leisure”.
We would like to thank you all again for your support in what are, and will continue to be, challenging circumstances and we hope all our staff and customers enjoy the festive break and stay safe. We look forward to welcoming you back in the new year.