Job Ref: L1152
Rate of Pay: AP3 (£23,946.37-£26,238.69 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours average (involving day, evening and weekend)
Location: Portal and Townhouse, 66 High Street, Irvine, KA12 0AZ
KA Leisure is currently seeking ambitious and self-motivated individuals to take on these roles and embrace our ambition of: North Ayrshire, More Active, More Often.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting health and safety, driving customer service excellence and supporting the team.
We need Duty Managers who will…
- Have experience in a supervisory role at a busy leisure centre
- Be able to lead and motivate a diverse team fully embracing our company values
- Be focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
- Have a proven track record in cost control and driving income in all areas of the business
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
Job Purpose: As per attached role profile
You must have: As per attached role profile
What we can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. As an added bonus, you will also get to enjoy free membership to our facilities within North Ayrshire.
Closing date: Friday 28th January 2022