Job Ref: L1086
Rate of Pay: AP2 (£21,560.89-£23,300.93)
Hours: 37 hours per week (fixed term 12 months)
Location: Various locations across North Ayrshire
The Active Lifestyles Team delivers a range of physical activity opportunities including Physical Activity on Referral to promote physical and mental health and wellbeing within local communities across North Ayrshire.
This post is jointly funded by Paths for All (Walking for Health fund) KA Leisure, North Ayrshire Green Health Partnership and the North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership.
- To proactively coordinate, develop and deliver the ‘Walking for Health’ project and ensure that project outcomes are achieved
- Establish links and develop working relationships with key partner agencies
You Must Have:
- Experience of working within a community engagement environment and delivering / coordinating community interventions is essential
- Qualification in Physical Activity, Health & Wellbeing, Fitness, Environmental studies, Community Engagement or Outdoor Instruction
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiastic personality
Closing date: Friday 14 May 2021