We hope you are all well and keeping safe.
Following the recent announcement from the First Minister (23 February), we continue to follow Scottish Government guidelines with the majority of our services and activities remaining closed.
These closures are subject to review, however are expected to remain in place until at least the end of April. We will provide further updates when available and in line with Scottish Government announcements.
The following activities continue;
- Golf, more information available at https://kaleisure.com/covid-portal/return-to-golf/.
- Online group fitness and exercise sessions through our Elevate Online platform and MoveGB. You can find out more and new customers can also register for a free 7-day trial by visiting https://kaleisure.com/fitness/elevateonline/
- Our Active Lifestyles Team will continue to support individuals with long term health conditions to stayactive and recently introduced postnatal onlineexercise sessions for new mums. You can find out more by contacting the team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07483156181.
We would encourage all customers to continue to keep up to date with national advice and arrangements as below;
- Visit the Scottish Government website to keep-up-to-date with what’s happening in Scotland
- Visit the NHS Ayrshire and Arran: NHSinform website for more information
Please note – you can sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news, events and promotions from KA Leisure including our plans for reopening venues and restarting activities. Please register by visiting https://kaleisure.com/signup/.
You can also see the latest announcements on our website at https://kaleisure.com/, follow us on Twitter @KALeisure or search for us on Facebook “KA Leisure”. Or if you would like to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com.
We would like to thank you all again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back to KA Leisure venues and activities soon.