We hope you are all well and keeping safe.
Following the recent announcement from the First Minister (8th March), we are pleased to announce the following activities will resume from Monday 15th March:
The following outdoor facilities open with reduced opening times –
- Almswall – Synthetic Pitch
- Circuit – Outdoor Synthetic Pitch
- Garnock Community Campus – Synthetic Pitch
- Kilwinning Community Sport Hub – Synthetic Pitch
- St Matthew’s Community Sport Hub – Athletics Track
Please Note – facilities will be available for training only. Ages 11 and under can participate in contact and non-contact activity. Ages 12+ non-contact activity only.
For more information on how to book visit https://kaleisure.com/covid-portal/outdoor-sports-facilities/
Group walking sessions led by our Active Lifestyles Team are available. For more information contact email@example.com or call the Team on 07483156181.
The following activities continue;
- Golf – more information available at https://kaleisure.com/covid-portal/return-to-golf/. (4 ball bookings are available from 12th March. There are no household restrictions if all players live within North Ayrshire. If any players live outside North Ayrshire then up to 4 players can play from a maximum of two households.)
- Elevate Online – group fitness and exercise sessions through our Elevate Online platform and MoveGB. You can find out more and new customers can also register for a free 7-day trial by visiting https://kaleisure.com/fitness/elevateonline/
- Physical Activity on Referral – our Active Lifestyles Team continue to support individuals with long term health conditions to stay active. You can find out more by contacting the team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07483156181.
We would encourage all customers to continue to keep up to date with national advice and arrangements as below;
- Visit the Scottish Government website to keep up-to-date with what’s happening in Scotland
- Visit the NHS Ayrshire and Arran: NHSinform website for more information
Please note – you can sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news, events and promotions from KA Leisure including our plans for reopening venues and restarting activities. Please register by visiting https://kaleisure.com/signup/.
You can also see the latest announcements on our website at https://kaleisure.com/, follow us on Twitter @KALeisure or search for us on Facebook “KA Leisure”. Or if you would like to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com.
We would like to thank you again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back to KA Leisure venues and activities.