Outdoor Sports Facilities
Following the announcement from the First Minister regarding the Scottish Government’s revised COVID-19 restrictions, we are suspending Outdoor Sports Pitch bookings until Monday 2nd November for anyone 18 years. This excludes performance sport as defined in the Resumption of performance sport guidance.
The following facilities are available for hire –
- Almswall (Outdoor Synthetic)
- Ardeer Quarry (Grass Pitches)
- The Circuit (Outdoor and Indoor Synthetic for 11 and under)
- Garnock Community Campus (Outdoor Synthetic)
- Greenwood Community Campus (Outdoor Synthetic and Grass Pitches)
- Kilwinning Community Campus (Outdoor Synthetic)
- Lochshore (Grass – Rugby)
- Milgarholm (Grass)
- Putyan (Grass)
- Stanley Primary School (Outdoor Synthetic)
- St Matthews Community Sport Hub (Athletics Track, Sand Based Synthetic and Grass Pitches)
- Valefield Ladeside (Grass)
Before your booking, you should ensure you have an updated risk assessment following governing body guidance and also appointed a COVID officer who has completed sportscotland’s COVID Officer module.
For more information and support to ensure you are prepared for your return contact our Community Sport Officer, Scott Robertson at email@example.com.
For booking information and pitch availability please contact
Garnock Valley & Kilwinning – John McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Largs – Tommy Duff email@example.com
Irvine – Craig Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Towns – Sharon Law email@example.com
Online payments are requested. If this is not possible then please advise at the time of the booking.
Groups should familiarise themselves with the latest guidance from their Governing Body
- It is the responsibility of the clubs and groups to follow all appropriate guidelines to enable the return to their sport in a safe manner.
- Participants should arrive ready to train; no changing rooms will be available.
- Although changing rooms will be closed our toilet facilities will be available with site guidelines in place.
- Groups must bring own equipment.
- No Parents / Spectators.
- Anyone not participating SHOULD NOT congregate before, during or after a session.
- Clubs/groups should timetable arrival & incoming training groups must wait in cars until pitch/facility is clear.
Please follow all guidelines, be respectful to others and please be patient.
If you or anyone in your household develops symptoms of COVID-19 then you should not visit our facilities.
The main symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
For more information on symptoms and the actions you should take visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.